I love this! I like to look at it and laugh a little to myself. When we first met this man was soooo scared of responsibility and commitment...now just look at him. We've come a long way in 6 years.
Becky, that picture says it all, doesn't it? How well we've domesticated our men! Poor guys, no more wild oats for them. But Danny looks pretty happy in that picture, too. I'm sure he loves being a daddy to 3 such cute kids! Your blog is awesome and you write so well, totally funny stuff! I don't get to see too much of you, so it's fun to check in on you guys from time to time to see what you're up to. Take care!
2 comments:
That is a great picture, I'll have to show my brother John, he'll love it!
Becky, that picture says it all, doesn't it? How well we've domesticated our men! Poor guys, no more wild oats for them. But Danny looks pretty happy in that picture, too. I'm sure he loves being a daddy to 3 such cute kids! Your blog is awesome and you write so well, totally funny stuff! I don't get to see too much of you, so it's fun to check in on you guys from time to time to see what you're up to. Take care!
Post a Comment