
Walking to school. Check out the backpack...it's as tall as she is.

When we got to school she went straight to her cubby, put her stuff away....

...and went and sat down at her desk. She didn't even say goodbye. The girl means business.

Cami asked us on Sunday if we were going to cry when we dropped Lauren off, and I didn't really know. I had mixed feelings about the whole starting school thing. But when I saw how excited she was I was excited for her...so nope...I didn't cry...at least... I didn't....
So now we sit at home in the morning, just me and the boys, and it is so peaceful. No screaming or crying or fighting...I'm in heaven. Thomas is very very bored. He keeps asking where his school is. I'm working on it. Nathan needs to grow a little faster before Thomas goes into a bored-induced coma. Poor guy.

2 comments:
She looked so cute!!! I have checked several times for your "back to school post" so I'm glad you finally posted it! Parker has been bored as well without Tyler, though the minute he gets home the fighting starts up again. Did Danny cry??
I am so excited for Lauren. She will do great in school. As for Thomas, Nixon knows just how he feels, I actually can't wait for my kids to walk in the door then Nixon doesn't want me anymore he wants to play with them!
Post a Comment