Okay, so we had our first "issue" at school. We're off to a great start. Yesterday Lauren came home from school w/ somebody else's lunch bag. (I put Lauren's name in hers and this one had nothing.) I ask her who has a bag like hers and she says Ellie does. So, we're in luck since we know Ellie. So I call Jamie and ask if Ellie and Lauren got their bags mixed up. Jamie says no, Ellie has her bag. Okay, no problem. This morning I packed Lauren's lunch in a big freezer bag (since we don't have any brown bags) and I take the no-name's lunch bag w/ us. I gave it to Lauren's teacher and told her the situation. She says she'll take care of it. Problem solved, right? Wrong.
I went to go pick up Lauren this afternoon....and when she comes out the door she is in TEARS. Not little tears, like full on hysterical tears. The teacher is w/ her and explains to me that she also asked Ellie if she and Lauren mixed up bags, but Ellie says no it's not hers. This sends Lauren over the edge. She is soooo distraught that we can't locate her lunch bag. The teacher says she will check w/ the other little girls in different classes tomorrow. But me, in my infinite wisdom, went to Target this morning and purchased a new lunch bag, because I knew locating said bag would probably be harder than one would think. So as we are driving home Lauren is still hysterical which sends Thomas into a crying fit, and I'm ready to drive the car off the road. We get home...I show her the new lunch bag... and she immediately stops crying, smiles real big, and says "Thank you Mommy". Oh the DRAMA!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
She was so cute today at school. I felt really bad when I told Mrs. Teves it wasn't Ellie's and Lauren was so sure it was that she started crying. I felt horrible. I am very glad that ever thing got worked out. Don't you just love girls!
Oh Mercy! Maybe I am glad that I have boys, but at least she got it figured out. And now she has two lunch boxes.
If I were you I'd stock up on those lunch pails, Caden looses at least 3 per year.
Cute story... and I just have to say that it's awesome to see Danny Reno with a wife a 3 kids! Tell him Mandee McCaleb said hi and congratulations on having such a cute family!
Hey Becky, I came across your blog, it's super cute! I just started blogging and am loving it so far! It's so fun having an online journal with pictures! So in case you're interested here is our blog address: www.tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com
Take care!
hey beck,
check out my attempt at this blogging deal.
familiadeason.blogspot.com
I requested to go to Dr. Zirlin too. He's the doc that took my tonsils out 12 years ago.
He is supposed to be the best ENT in town.
Yeah, that could be cool to have Danny and Jonathan going to see the doctor on the same visit. Maybe Danny can hold Jonathan while tubes are put in the ears.
That could save on gas.
I'm tagging you! Go to my page and find out what to do!
Post a Comment