Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm THAT many

Okay, so I was typing up Lauren's answers to the Q&A I just posted, and Lauren decided she had enough and went merrily on her way. Ten minutes later she comes to me and this is the conversation we have.

L: Mom, are you really 12?
Me: No...I'm not 12.
L: How many are you?
Me: How old am I?
L: Yeah.
Me: I'm 29.

This is when it gets funny. Her eyes got real big. She put all ten fingers up and started counting them. She aked me how many 29 was. I showed her it was her 10 fingers plus my 10 fingers plus 9 of Thomas' fingers. And the only thing the girl could say was "Wow...that's a lot of fingers." Sigh. Yes...I guess it is.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh that is too funny! Don't worry, I will be as many fingers as you are soon.....