My friends and I were at dinner last night and a few of them suggested I ask Lauren these questions about me. Very interesting.....
1) What does Mom always say?
L: I love you.
2) What makes Mom happy?
L: When I give you a Valentine's Card. (The girl is obsessed w/ Valentine's Day. I honestly don't know where she gets it.)
3) What makes Mom sad?
L: When we (the kids) fight. (Good...she's paying attention.)
4) How does Mom make you laugh?
L: When she tells a joke.
5) How old is Mom?
L: 12
6) How tall is Mom?
L: 22 (??????)
7) What does Mom like to do?
L: She likes to take a shower. (This is true.)
8) What is Mom's job?
L: She does homework, gets us water, and she makes dinner. (I assume the "homework" I'm doing is the bookkeeping I do part-time.)
9) What is Mom's favorite food?
L: Spaghetti (Ummm...no)
10) How do you know Mom loves you?
L: Because I came from her tummy and I make her happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment