


This year we headed over to the beach for a change of scenery. The kids had a blast playing in the sand even though it was a little chilly. This was Nathan's first time at the beach and he REALLY had a good time. I couldn't keep him from shoving handfuls of sand into his mouth (so much that it started coming out his nose.) Yuck. When it came time for fireworks though it was a little foggy so we didn't really get to see that many. It was more like colored clouds. Ah well...it was still fun.
The highlight of the trip was the "should we or shouldn't we take him to urgent care" decision we had to make when Thomas fell off his chair at a restaurant and REALLY bonked his head. He was goofing around in his chair and we kept telling his to turn around or he was going to get hurt. Well, sure enough...he did...and the result was this HUGE knot. Maybe next time the boy will listen.

3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I love day trips like that. That sucks for Thomas, poor guy!
I wish we were at the beach on the 4th. I love getting out of town. I sounds like you had a great time.
I want to go to the beach!! And I am extremely jealous that you all got to wear sweatshirts on the 4th of July. That is impressive.
Post a Comment