Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Lauren!!!


Five years ago we were both so excited to finally be holding our sweet little girl in our arms while at the same time so worried and anxious what her early arrival would bring. Lauren was 6 weeks early, weighing in at 4lb. 12oz. When she was born she was so limp and so quiest I was terrified something was seriously wrong w/ her. Five years later we can't get her to stop moving or talking.

Lauren is our little firecracker. I truly love her enthusiam for fun and laughter. She loves playing w/ her friends and is always anxious to make new friends WHEREVER we go. I also appreciate her stubborn streak when she wants to do things her way (even though it makes me lose my patience w/ her). She's always proved to us (from the very beginning) that she's a strong girl w/ a willpower that can move mountains. We are so proud of our little Lauren.

3 comments:

Race Fam said...

Lauren is awesome, I love how she is not the least bit shy! Happy Birthday Lauren!

Sarah said...

BECKY!!!! How crazy is this? Just yesterday I was thinking that I should call Amanda and see if she has your phone number. I've tried the number I have and it doesn't work. And now there is a post from you on my blog!! We have so much to catch up on. Email me your number: frmrsdhtr@netzero.com I have free long distance. Talk to ya soon!

Amanda said...

Lauren looks so much like you! She is beautiful! It seems like you just had her, I can't believe it has been five years!

I tried to call you the other day when I got your email, but the number I have for you didn't work. I think I have your cell somewhere, I will try that....