Friday, May 2, 2008

Disneyland!!!


We just got back from our 2-day trip to Disneyland!! We all had a great time! The kids were really well behaved-I was pleasantly surprised. The first day we ate breakfast w/ Minnie and the other characters. We usually do this when we are there. The food is actually not bad (considering it's Disney food-not my favorite) and the kids have a blast seeing their cartoons in real life. So then we rode some rides, both Lauren and Thomas rode Matterhorn (sp?) and loved it! I thought they would be freaked out by the snow monster, but I was wrong. Lauren even rode Space Mountain-the one that's in the dark-and she was soooooo excited and proud of herself. Afterwards she ran up to me and told me she went to space and that it was really fun! I couldn't believe how brave she was...until we went on Pirates of the Carribean. None of the kids enjoyed that ride. Yeah...odd. So...we all had tons of fun...but it's still nice to be home.

1 comment:

Race Fam said...

Don't you love Disneyland. It looks like you had a good time. Your kids are so cute, I love the picture of them walking off and holding hands, if my kids could get along like that I would love it!!