Friday, May 29, 2009

There's a hole in your head!



Lauren has had a loose tooth for a couple of weeks now. We told her to keep wiggling it to help it along. We were brushing her teeth the other night when I noticed how incredibly loose it was. I gave it a little tug and ta-da! She became a little upset when I told her there was a hole in her head, but then I mentioned the tooth-fairy and all was forgotten.

Next morning, 5:30 AM, Lauren SCREAMS, and runs to my room. Freaked me out! She showed me the envelope with her name on it. She was so excited! I believe my response was "uh-huh". I DO NOT do mornings. Especially suddenly awakened mornings. My poor kids. So she opens the envelope and is disappointed to see 4 silver quarters. "Ah man. I wanted pennies." I told her I would let the tooth fairy know next time. I think that can be arranged.

3 comments:

Jill said...

She is soooo pretty. Here comes the toothless grins ... how cute.

Cami said...

My gosh, I wish Tyler was like that! He got $1.00 and wanted to know why the tooth fairy didn't leave him $5.00 like our neighbor. Spoiled brat...

threetoadsandaprincess said...

She's so cute! I love her comment about the pennies! Funny girl! If only all kids were so easy to please. Wait until they are teenagers and they are asking you for an Iphone for their birthday!