This past week we went to the Brad Paisley concert. I don't have any pics, but Lindsay took a few so maybe I'll get some and post them later. It was a pretty good show. The man is an awesome guitar player and it was fun singing along w/ some of his more popular songs. We missed seeing the first opening act, Julianne Hough, because Lindsay and I decided to do a little shopping before the concert and the people at Kids Gap were taking forever. Anyways, we got to see the other two opening performers, Chuck Wicks and Jewel. Both were incredibly good. All I have to say about Chuck Wicks is...HELLO!!! My goodness is that one good-looking man. (He's the one that sings "Stealing Cinderella".) I think my husband was a tad bit annoyed by my dropped jaw when I saw him. Ah well...he was bummed about missing Julianne Hough...and not because he diggs her music.
Anyways, we had a really great time. However, what MADE the whole experience was the Whitezells being the only ones, out of the whole entire arena, winning back stage passes. Holy Cow!!! It was amazing!!! We didn't get to go w/ them, but I was totally excited for them! They got to go meet Brad, take a pic, and get his autograph. What are the chances? So fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment