Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock On!!!



I've often heard of those couples that find a hobby they both enjoy in order to spend time with one another. For example, some play golf together or take dancing lesssons. Not us. We bond over our Guitar Hero!!!

The first time I played this game was over at my sister and bro-in-law's house. I was instantly hooked (and I am NOT a video game player). The next day I told Danny to go buy a PS3 and the game. Now usually he argues when I tell him to go spend money on something we don't need, but funnily enough he didn't fight me this time. Mmm, weird.

So anyways, this is how we spend most of our lazy evenings when not much else is going on. Even the kids love it. Thomas walks around w/ the guitar telling us to plug in the G-ta E O. And Lauren proudly announces that her favorite songs are "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Smashing Pumpkins". We're doing a fine job as parents, don't you think? Gotta start their love of rock early on.

So, if anyone else is a fan, let us know and we'll jam.

3 comments:

Race Fam said...

Brad and I feel the same about rock band! We need to get together and rock out, wouldn't that be fun!! I'm proud of you, your blog is cute.

Jaime said...

Ok I love guitar hero but I suck at it! Kauner and Michael are always playing and I long to be as good as them. One of these girls night outs we should have a guitar hero night!

Whitezell's said...

Was this pick taken just for the blog? --or does Danny always look like that when he plays?! By the way, I just got a Wii last week with Guitar Hero! Better watch out Becky, I am practicing up so I can beat you!!